author: Minnie Gibson
– ” More or less to taste” – “Handful raspberries washed” – “2 tablespoons olive oil” – “1 tablespoon honey” – “1 tablespoon white wine vinegar”
– “Prepare your ingredients” – “Add to a jug and whizz up with a hand blender” – “Sieve to remove any bits” – “Enjoy with your favourite salad. Will keep in an air tight container in the fridge for a few days”
– raspberry – salad – dressing
katakunci: raspberry salad dressing
nutrition: 117 calories
![Raspberry Salad Dressing](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/b0cd09b11edb0a3d/751x532cq70/raspberry-salad-dressing-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, raspberry salad dressing. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Raspberry Salad Dressing is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Raspberry Salad Dressing is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook raspberry salad dressing using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
##### The ingredients needed to make Raspberry Salad Dressing:
1. Get More or less to taste: 1. Prepare Handful raspberries – washed 1. Make ready 2 tablespoons olive oil 1. Make ready 1 tablespoon honey 1. Make ready 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
##### Instructions to make Raspberry Salad Dressing:
1. Prepare your ingredients 1. Add to a jug and whizz up with a hand blender 1. Sieve to remove any bits 1. Enjoy with your favourite salad. Will keep in an air tight container in the fridge for a few days
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food raspberry salad dressing recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!