Tuna and eggs. An EASY tuna egg salad recipe! Plus, tuna and egg salad stores is healthy and perfect to make ahead. This is just an old-fashioned tuna egg sandwich that is simple and quick to make!
The addition of chopped boiled eggs makes this tuna salad extra creamy and filling. Dill pickle relish adds lots of tangy flavor along with zippy red onion and chopped fresh dill. How to Make Tuna Salad with Eggs. You can cook Tuna and eggs using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna and eggs
- It’s 2 (5 oz) of cans tuna in water (drained).
- It’s Half of an onion.
- Prepare 1 of medium tomato.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Prepare 8 of eggs.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Tuna Egg Salad with Sour Cream (Keto). You can't always eat dessert for a snack. These Tuna Stuffed Deviled Eggs are perfect to pack for lunch or serve as an appetizer! Add tuna and diced Peppadews (if using).
Tuna and eggs step by step
- Dice the tomato and onion. Drain the tuna..
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the tomato, onion, and tuna. Saute for a few minutes until the onion is translucent. Salt and pepper the mix..
- In the meantime, crack the eggs into a bowl and mix. Per my husband, add some more salt to this mix..
- Add the egg mixture to the pan and scrape the bottom just like regular scrambled eggs..
- This will take a few minutes to come together because there is so much liquid from the tomato. Just bare with me lol. When it's done cooking thoroughly, it will be crumbly. There may be some liquid still, but that's okay..
- When done, plate it up! I serve it with refried beans and toast. Or if you're like me, tortillas! Enjoy!.
Spoon onto bread and serve with spinach. A Tuna Egg Salad is a combination of two everyday staples. Transforming them into a tasty, satisfying meal, perfect for a picnic or quick lunch. Download Tuna egg stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. This classic tuna egg salad recipe is great on toast or alone as a salad, using basic ingredients you already have at home.