author: Sarah Smith
– “1 (8 inch) pan of cornbread” – “8 slices day old bread” – “4 eggs” – “1 medium onion” – “1/2 cup celery” – “1 1/2 TBS sage or poultry seasoning” – “to taste Salt and pepper” – “2 cans cream of chicken soup” – “2 cans chicken broth” – “2 TBS butter to dot the top”
– “Crumble breads and all ingredients together (except for butter). Pour into crockpot. Dot with butter. Cook 2 hours on high or 3-4 hours on low.” – “There were a couple of adjustments that I suggest. Watch the amount of liquid put in. In other words don't just pour in the broth. It can be too soupy. Also, I would cut the egg by 1 or 2. Let it be your call.”
– crockpot – cornbread – dressing
katakunci: crockpot cornbread dressing
nutrition: 299 calories
![Crockpot Cornbread Dressing](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/7803c6cb7e06b78e/751x532cq70/crockpot-cornbread-dressing-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, crockpot cornbread dressing. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crockpot Cornbread Dressing is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Crockpot Cornbread Dressing is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook crockpot cornbread dressing using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
##### The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Cornbread Dressing:
1. Make ready 1 (8 inch) pan of cornbread 1. Make ready 8 slices day old bread 1. Take 4 eggs 1. Get 1 medium onion 1. Take 1/2 cup celery 1. Get 1 1/2 TBS sage or poultry seasoning 1. Take to taste Salt and pepper 1. Make ready 2 cans cream of chicken soup 1. Prepare 2 cans chicken broth 1. Get 2 TBS butter to dot the top
##### Steps to make Crockpot Cornbread Dressing:
1. Crumble breads and all ingredients together (except for butter). Pour into crockpot. Dot with butter. Cook 2 hours on high or 3-4 hours on low. 1. There were a couple of adjustments that I suggest. Watch the amount of liquid put in. In other words don't just pour in the broth. It can be too soupy. Also, I would cut the egg by 1 or 2. Let it be your call.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food crockpot cornbread dressing recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!