Cheesy jalepeno mac and cheese with deer sausage.
You can cook Cheesy jalepeno mac and cheese with deer sausage using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy jalepeno mac and cheese with deer sausage
- You need 2 boxes of regular mac and cheese.
- Prepare 1 lb of deer sausage*.
- It’s of Velveeta cheese.
- You need of Shredded cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped up leeks.
- It’s 2 of small jalapenos, minced*.
- It’s 1/4-1/2 cup of milk, depending how creamy you want it.
Cheesy jalepeno mac and cheese with deer sausage step by step
- Sausage can be mixed deer and beef or so, whichever you prefer..
- Cook macaroni according to instructions. Wait to put in cheese packet. In meantime, sautee the sausage, leeks and jalapenos. Set these aside once sauteed..
- After all is set, pour the sausage mixture into same pot as mac and cheese. Combine and serve with desired spices..
- Okay, after you strain the noodles continue to prepare mac and cheese how box instructs. After this add a decent amount of shredded cheese. Then cut up however much of the velveeta, i put half a cup with small chunks, just enough to make it really cheesy and creamy. Add milk to make it less sticky…but only need a little, about 1/4 to 1/2 cup..
- Jalapenos can be left with seeds but for this version i omitted the seeds because not all like the heat. But you can do as you wish and can add more jalapenos according to taste and desired spiciness..