Egg Roll wrapped salmon salad.
You can have Egg Roll wrapped salmon salad using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Egg Roll wrapped salmon salad
- Prepare 5 ounces of pink salmon.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of rosemary infused oil, see my recipe or add a little rosemary to taste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dill weed.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoons of mayonaise.
- You need 2 of large egg roll wrappers.
- Prepare as needed of oil to fry with.
Egg Roll wrapped salmon salad instructions
- Heat oil.
- Add the ingredients for the salad and mix.
- Turn the egg roll wrappers to point straight up and down.
- Add the salmon salad to center of wrapper.
- Fold sides in.
- Fold bottom up and roll it upwards.
- Add flap side down in hot oil fry till crispy.
- Move to paper towel to absorb excessive oils.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.