author: Belle Alvarez
– “30 oz Bag frozen shredded potatoes” – “2 can Broccoli cheese soup” – “1 can Cheddar soup” – “8 oz Sour cream” – “1 cup Bacon bits” – “12 oz Bag frozen broccoli florets” – “1 Shredded cheddar”
– “Preheat oven to 375°” – “Mix all ingredients together except shredded cheese” – “Pour into 9×13 baking dish and bake for one hour.” – “Sprinkle shredded cheese on top before serving”
– broccoli – cheese – baked
katakunci: broccoli cheese baked
nutrition: 172 calories
![Broccoli cheese baked potato casserole](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/36022720/751x532cq70/broccoli-cheese-baked-potato-casserole-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, broccoli cheese baked potato casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My heart was set on broccoli and cheese, and I was disappointed I didn't have broccoli in the fridge. THEN I remembered, I happened to have bags of riced broccoli saved in my freezer for reasons just like these. (Trader Joe's for the win!) If you don't have riced broccoli. How To Make Broccoli Cheese Rice Casserole.
Broccoli cheese baked potato casserole is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Broccoli cheese baked potato casserole is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook broccoli cheese baked potato casserole using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
##### The ingredients needed to make Broccoli cheese baked potato casserole:
1. Get 30 oz Bag frozen shredded potatoes 1. Get 2 can Broccoli cheese soup 1. Prepare 1 can Cheddar soup 1. Prepare 8 oz Sour cream 1. Prepare 1 cup Bacon bits 1. Take 12 oz Bag frozen broccoli florets 1. Take 1 Shredded cheddar
I honestly wasn't really sure how this casserole would turn out. These potatoes have been a total game-changer for a family who proclaims they aren't potato people. The creamy cheese sauce with the addition of broccoli takes this kind of boring, dry potato to a moist, flavorful dish that will keep this recipe on repeat! These Chicken Broccoli Casserole Baked Potatoes turn your favorite casserole into a delicious, cheesy dish that is perfect for any night of the week.
##### Steps to make Broccoli cheese baked potato casserole:
1. Preheat oven to 375° 1. Mix all ingredients together except shredded cheese 1. Pour into 9×13 baking dish and bake for one hour. 1. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top before serving
Split open your baked potatoes, spread a layer of your sour cream mixture on top, fill with your broccoli mixture, and top with shredded cheese. Broccoli Cheese Potato Casserole and Chicken Kiev from Barber FoodsMama Loves Food. A made-from-scratch Broccoli Casserole with tender broccoli baked in a creamy cheese sauce. Also known as Broccoli Gratin, this is arguably the ultimate way to consume tons and tons of broccoli! A delicious broccoli potato casserole on the healthy side.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food broccoli cheese baked potato casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!