author: Isabella Hubbard
– “1 lb skinless smoked sausage sliced and halved” – “3 cup cubed cooked potatoes or I have used a 20 oz bag of frozen roasted red skin potatoes with sea salt and cracked black pepper from kroges” – “1/2 cup diced white onion” – “1/2 cup diced green bell peppers” – “1 clove garlic minced” – “4 tbsp butter” – “4 tbsp allpurpose flour” – “1/2 lb velveeta cheese cubed” – “2 tbsp sour cream” – “1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded” – “2 cup milk” – “1/2 tsp salt” – “1/4 tsp black pepper” – “1 dash paprika” – “1 dash ground nutmeg” – “1 Topping” – “1 cup Shredded cheddar cheese” – “1 paprika” – “1 minced parsley”
– “Fry sausage in a large skillet till browned add onion, green pepper, and garlic. Cook till vegetables are soft then mix in potatoes.” – “In a sauce pan over med low heat stir the next 10 ingredients together and cook and stir till melted and whisk till smooth.” – “Pre heat oven to 350° and spray a 13 * 9 inch dish lightly with cooking oil. Add the sausage potato mix and pour cheese sauce on and sprinkle with cheese, paprika and parsley and bake for 30 minutes”
– cheesy – smoked – sausage
katakunci: cheesy smoked sausage
nutrition: 206 calories
![Cheesy smoked sausage potato casserole](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/6376060654452736/751x532cq70/cheesy-smoked-sausage-potato-casserole-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, cheesy smoked sausage potato casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheesy smoked sausage potato casserole is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Cheesy smoked sausage potato casserole is something which I have loved my whole life.
Cheese, cheese sauce, with another sprinkle of cheese on top. And, you know, some tender Russet potatoes and sliced smoked sausage were included I could seriously eat a dish like this everyday. This Cheesy Potato & Smoked Sausage Casserole is serious comfort food, just how it's meant to be.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have cheesy smoked sausage potato casserole using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
##### The ingredients needed to make Cheesy smoked sausage potato casserole:
1. Make ready 1 lb skinless smoked sausage sliced and halved 1. Get 3 cup cubed cooked potatoes or ( I have used a 20 oz bag of frozen roasted red skin potatoes with sea salt and cracked black pepper from kroges) 1. Make ready 1/2 cup diced white onion 1. Get 1/2 cup diced green bell peppers 1. Take 1 clove garlic minced 1. Prepare 4 tbsp butter 1. Take 4 tbsp all-purpose flour 1. Make ready 1/2 lb velveeta cheese cubed 1. Make ready 2 tbsp sour cream 1. Make ready 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded 1. Take 2 cup milk 1. Get 1/2 tsp salt 1. Get 1/4 tsp black pepper 1. Make ready 1 dash paprika 1. Get 1 dash ground nutmeg 1. Get 1 Topping 1. Prepare 1 cup Shredded cheddar cheese 1. Get 1 paprika 1. Prepare 1 minced parsley
Note: you can substitute ham for sausage. You'll Want To Add This Cheesy Smoked Sausage And Potato Casserole To Your Weekly Rotation ASAP. The recipe requires little more than potatoes, sausage and lots and lots of cheese to bring it together. All Reviews for Cheesy Smoked Sausage Casserole.
##### Steps to make Cheesy smoked sausage potato casserole:
1. Fry sausage in a large skillet till browned add onion, green pepper, and garlic. Cook till vegetables are soft then mix in potatoes. 1. In a sauce pan over med low heat stir the next 10 ingredients together and cook and stir till melted and whisk till smooth. 1. Pre heat oven to 350° and spray a 13 * 9 inch dish lightly with cooking oil. Add the sausage potato mix and pour cheese sauce on and sprinkle with cheese, paprika and parsley and bake for 30 minutes
Cheesy Smoked Sausage Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Cheesy Potatoes With Smoked SausageHillshire Farm. Smoked sausage and cheese mingle in this crowd-pleasing Italian penne pasta bake. Gently stir pasta and sausage into cheese sauce. Smoked Sausage and Cheesy Potato Casserole is a combination of one of our favorite meats and our best potato casserole for an easy dinner recipe!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cheesy smoked sausage potato casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!