author: Jason Tate
– “2 lb Potatoes” – “1 head Garlic” – “1 tbsp EVOO Extra Virgin Olive Oil” – “1/2 cup Sour Cream” – “1/4 stick Butter” – “1 pinch Sea Salt” – “1 small Chives” – “1 pinch Ground Black Pepper” – “1/3 cup Milk”
– “Peel, slice and boil potatoes” – “drain potatoes, mash, then squeeze softened garlic into potatoes and other ingredients.” – “roast garlic in oven on 350 for 20 minutes, or until soft” – “continue to mash until smooth. put in a bowl and top with chives” – “for added flavor you can add garlic powder …enjoy”
– garlic – mashed – potatoes
katakunci: garlic mashed potatoes
nutrition: 155 calories
![Garlic Mashed Potatoes](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/47950955/751x532cq70/garlic-mashed-potatoes-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, garlic mashed potatoes. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
These Garlic Mashed Potatoes made with roasted garlic and Yukon Gold potatoes are amazing in every way. These extra creamy, garlic mashed potatoes are simply the BEST! These garlic mashed potatoes are rich and very tasty!
Garlic Mashed Potatoes is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Garlic Mashed Potatoes is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have garlic mashed potatoes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
##### The ingredients needed to make Garlic Mashed Potatoes:
1. Get 2 lb Potatoes 1. Get 1 head Garlic 1. Make ready 1 tbsp EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil) 1. Make ready 1/2 cup Sour Cream 1. Take 1/4 stick Butter 1. Prepare 1 pinch Sea Salt 1. Make ready 1 small Chives 1. Make ready 1 pinch Ground Black Pepper 1. Make ready 1/3 cup Milk
Add the roasted garlic and potatoes and mash all together. Taste and season with salt and pepper. Whether you want them on you Thanksgiving table or are just craving a cozy carb recipe, here are some tips to make them perfectly. These are classic mashed potatoes, brightened up with a substantial amount of garlic.
##### Steps to make Garlic Mashed Potatoes:
1. Peel, slice and boil potatoes 1. drain potatoes, mash, then squeeze softened garlic into potatoes and other ingredients. 1. roast garlic in oven on 350 for 20 minutes, or until soft 1. continue to mash until smooth. put in a bowl and top with chives 1. for added flavor you can add garlic powder …enjoy
Feel free to adjust the garlic to taste, and to deepen the flavor, try roasting the cloves before mixing them in with. Garlic Mashed Potatoes can be made just before serving or up to a day ahead. These creamy Garlic Mashed Potatoes are so much lighter than traditional mashed potatoes, and taste so darn good! The perfect side dish at any holiday. Simple ingredients, such as milk, butter, and seasonings, are all that's added to make this.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food garlic mashed potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!