Crockpot Venison & Beans.
You can have Crockpot Venison & Beans using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Venison & Beans
- It’s 2 lb of Smoked Venison Roast.
- You need 1 large of Jar of Randall Northern Beans.
- You need 2 can of Pinto Beans.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mixed Up salt.
- It’s 1 of Bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pepper (to taste).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Parsley Flakes.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
Crockpot Venison & Beans instructions
- In a crockpot add all ingredients listed above..
- Cook on low for around 6 hours.
- Take the roast out and shred..
- Mix back into the crockpot..
- Cook on high for 1 more hour..
- Now it's ready! Enjoy :).
- Different spices can be used in this to your liking. I threw this together before I ran out of the door to work. Any recipe alterations and suggestions are more than welcome :).