Breakfast All-in-one Tarts.
You can cook Breakfast All-in-one Tarts using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breakfast All-in-one Tarts
- Prepare 4-6 slices of bread (crust trimmed off).
- You need 3-4 of Vienna Sausages or Ham (chopped).
- Prepare Half of cup grated cheese.
- It’s Half of onion.
- You need Half of teaspoon salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of cooking oil for frying.
Breakfast All-in-one Tarts step by step
- Preheat oven to 180°C, and well grease a muffin tin..
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and saute onion until soft. Add salt and pepper. Add the chopped Vienna Sausages and mix well. Add the tomato sauce and let simmer for few minutes. Set aside..
- Place the cut slices of bread in the muffin tin. Place the Vienna/Onion mixture onto the bread, followed by an egg in each of them..
- Place in the oven and bake until the egg is slightly cooked. Take out of the oven and sprinkle over with the grated cheese on each of them..
- Bake for again on the grill until cheese has melted and the bread slightly toasted..
- Serve immediately. Can also be refrigerated and warmed later..