author: Lena Jones
– “3 1/2 pounds potatoes” – “2 tablespoons kosher salt” – “16 fluid ounces half and half or milk” – “6 cloves garlic crushed” – “6 ounces grated Parmesan”
– “Peel and dice potatoes to equal sizes.” – “In large saucepan, add the salt and cover with water.” – “Bring to a boil over medium high heat and then reduce heat to maintain a rolling boil. Cook until potatoes fall apart when poked with a fork.” – “Heat the half and half and the garlic in a medium saucepan over medium heat until simmering. Then remove from heat and set aside.” – “Remove the potatoes from the heat and drain off the water. Mash and add the garlic cream mixture and the Parmesan; stir to combine.” – “Let stand for 5 minutes so that mixture thickens and then serve.”
– garlic – parmesan – mashed
katakunci: garlic parmesan mashed
nutrition: 168 calories
![Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/582b217fcb3a49ab/751x532cq70/garlic-parmesan-mashed-potatoes-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, garlic parmesan mashed potatoes. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook garlic parmesan mashed potatoes using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
##### The ingredients needed to make Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes:
1. Take 3 1/2 pounds potatoes 1. Make ready 2 tablespoons kosher salt 1. Prepare 16 fluid ounces half and half or milk 1. Take 6 cloves garlic, crushed 1. Make ready 6 ounces grated Parmesan
##### Instructions to make Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes:
1. Peel and dice potatoes to equal sizes. 1. In large saucepan, add the salt and cover with water. 1. Bring to a boil over medium high heat and then reduce heat to maintain a rolling boil. Cook until potatoes fall apart when poked with a fork. 1. Heat the half and half and the garlic in a medium saucepan over medium heat until simmering. Then remove from heat and set aside. 1. Remove the potatoes from the heat and drain off the water. Mash and add the garlic cream mixture and the Parmesan; stir to combine. 1. Let stand for 5 minutes so that mixture thickens and then serve.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food garlic parmesan mashed potatoes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!