author: Roxie Wise
– “5 medium Red potatoes” – “2 tbsp dry chives” – “1/2 cup sour cream” – “4 tbsp butter or margarine” – “1 salt pepper to taste” – “4 clove fresh minced garlic Do not cheat and use that pre chopped garbage”
– “Slice potatoes into about five slices each Skin on of course.” – “Boil in water till tender” – “Meanwhile dice up garlic” – “Drain potatoes and set aside.” – “Add 2 table spoon butter and garlic to the same pot you boiled the potato in and cook garlic till Slightly brown” – “Combine potatoes with roasted garlic, sour cream, 2 tablespoon butter and 2 tablespoon of chives.” – “Then mash it up add salt and pepper to desired taste.” – “Serve it with my bacon and cheese stuffed meatloaf and a side of sweet corn. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359382-bacon-and-cheese-stuffed-meatloaf”
– roasted – garlic – mashed
katakunci: roasted garlic mashed
nutrition: 140 calories
![Roasted Garlic Mashed Red Potatoes](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/5061017265504256/751x532cq70/roasted-garlic-mashed-red-potatoes-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, roasted garlic mashed red potatoes. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Roasted Garlic Mashed Red Potatoes is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Roasted Garlic Mashed Red Potatoes is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have roasted garlic mashed red potatoes using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
##### The ingredients needed to make Roasted Garlic Mashed Red Potatoes:
1. Get 5 medium Red potatoes 1. Get 2 tbsp dry chives 1. Make ready 1/2 cup sour cream 1. Make ready 4 tbsp butter or margarine 1. Take 1 salt & pepper to taste 1. Make ready 4 clove fresh minced garlic. Do not cheat and use that pre chopped garbage.
##### Steps to make Roasted Garlic Mashed Red Potatoes:
1. Slice potatoes into about five slices each Skin on of course. 1. Boil in water till tender 1. Meanwhile dice up garlic 1. Drain potatoes and set aside. 1. Add 2 table spoon butter and garlic to the same pot you boiled the potato in and cook garlic till Slightly brown 1. Combine potatoes with roasted garlic, sour cream, 2 tablespoon butter and 2 tablespoon of chives. 1. Then mash it up add salt and pepper to desired taste. 1. Serve it with my bacon and cheese stuffed meatloaf and a side of sweet corn. – – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359382-bacon-and-cheese-stuffed-meatloaf
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food roasted garlic mashed red potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!