Breaded Fish fillet covered with Egg.
You can cook Breaded Fish fillet covered with Egg using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Breaded Fish fillet covered with Egg
- You need of Breading.
- It’s 2 of Fish fillets.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of Panko Bread Crumbs or Any Kind.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- You need 1 of Vegetable oil.
Breaded Fish fillet covered with Egg instructions
- Beat 1 egg in an small bowl until desired..
- Mix Flour, Salt and Pepper into an bowl.
- Remove the excessive flour from the fish.
- After the dry mixture is completely mixed together add the fish fillets.
- After that dip fishes into Bread Crumbs. Make sure both sides are covered completely..
- Heat Vegetable Oil at 350° degrees.
- Make sure the oil is well hot…
- Put Fish in to fry until Golden brown, or until well done, Any you prefer.
- Remove from pot and put into an platter with paper towel to drain oil.
- With the last egg fry any way you desired and place it on top..
- Add an side dish like fries or rice , to make it look presentable..