author: Winifred Jacobs
– “1-1/2 pound chicken gizzards” – “1 tablespoon seasoned salt” – “1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper” – “1/2 cup all purpose flour” – “as needed cooking oil”
– “Heat oil in a pan / skillet” – “Clean the gizzards especially this part in picture it peels off very easy” – “All your gizzards should be looking like these” – “Salt and Pepper the gizzards” – “Coat the gizzards lightly with flour” – “Fry in batches and turn as needed” – “Move to paper towels and repeat till done” – “Serve immediately you can make a gravy with the leftover flour and make smothered gizzards in gravy.” – “Also serve with any sauce like the chili garlic sauce.”
– fried – chicken – gizzards
katakunci: fried chicken gizzards
nutrition: 140 calories
![Fried Chicken Gizzards a Southern Favorite](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/04c2a0e6090dc561/751x532cq70/fried-chicken-gizzards-a-southern-favorite-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, fried chicken gizzards a southern favorite. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fried Chicken Gizzards a Southern Favorite is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Fried Chicken Gizzards a Southern Favorite is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have fried chicken gizzards a southern favorite using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
##### The ingredients needed to make Fried Chicken Gizzards a Southern Favorite:
1. Prepare 1-1/2 pound chicken gizzards 1. Take 1 tablespoon seasoned salt 1. Make ready 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper 1. Get 1/2 cup all purpose flour 1. Take as needed cooking oil
##### Instructions to make Fried Chicken Gizzards a Southern Favorite:
1. Heat oil in a pan / skillet 1. Clean the gizzards especially this part in picture it peels off very easy 1. All your gizzards should be looking like these 1. Salt and Pepper the gizzards 1. Coat the gizzards lightly with flour 1. Fry in batches and turn as needed 1. Move to paper towels and repeat till done 1. Serve immediately you can make a gravy with the leftover flour and make smothered gizzards in gravy. 1. Also serve with any sauce like the chili garlic sauce.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food fried chicken gizzards a southern favorite recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!