Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Indonesian Style).
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, spicy shrimp fried rice (indonesian style). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Indonesian Style) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Indonesian Style) is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have spicy shrimp fried rice (indonesian style) using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Indonesian Style):
- Prepare 500 gr of leftover cooked rice (a day old).
- Prepare 4 of eggs, lightly beaten with 1/4 tsp salt.
- Make ready of Shrimp, as needed, peeled and deveined.
- Prepare to taste of Sweet soy sauce.
- Make ready 3 of green onion, sliced and seperate the green and white part.
- Get to taste of Salt,.
- Get to taste of Ground white pepper,.
- Make ready of Grind into spice paste.
- Take to taste of Dried chilies, soak into boiling water until softened.
- Make ready of (Fresh Thai chilies can be used instead of dried chilies).
- Get 4 of shallots.
- Get 4 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 cube of or 1 tsp shrimp paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of crispy tiny shrimp.
Steps to make Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Indonesian Style):
- Heat oil in a wok. Pour the beaten egg then stir it to make scramble egg. Put aside in a bowl..
- Heat oil in a frying pan/wok on high heat. Sauté spice paste until fragrant, about 3 minutes..
- Add white part of green onion. Stir for a few second..
- Add the shrimp. Stir until the shrimp look pink..
- Add the cooked rice and use a metal spatula to flatten out and break up any large clumps. If the rice is cold from the refrigerator, continue stir-frying until the rice is warmed up, which will take about 5 minutes..
- Add about 1 or 2 tsp sweet soy sauce (to taste), salt and pepper. Mix with a scooping motion until everything well combined..
- Add the scramble egg and green part of green onion. Continue stir-frying the rice for another minute. Have a taste, add more salt if needed. Serve immediately..
- Sweet soy sauce.
- Shrimp paste/belacan (terasi).
- Crispy tiny shrimp.
Picking The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the different foods that you will acquire at all of those take out places. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. In the following paragraphs we’re going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain in good health.
One of the first forms of foods you should be eating plenty of, is various berries. The amount of vitamin C that can be seen in berries, is one of the primary reasons you ought to be eating berries. Yet another thing you will understand is that the antioxidants in berries is higher than just about any other food that you may pick to eat and this can help with your circulatory system. Another thing you will notice that these antioxidants can help you with is keeping your cells healthy, this can help your system to fight off many different diseases.
Although most of you have been told again and again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a pretty good reason why. You may already realize that many of the vitamins you need each day can be found in numerous vegetables, but you will also be able to find necessary potassium in vegetables as well. One of the vegetables that will supply you with the potassium you need is broccoli. Another thing you might want to try is the next time you make a salad try making use of spinach rather than your traditional lettuce as you will realize that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
Although some of you love to have your snack foods, rather than reaching for the chips try getting some nuts. Most nuts will have lots of protein and you can additionally find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your body with essential Omega-3 and Omega-6. Omega-3 and also Omega-6 are known as essential fatty acids and they are essential mainly because your body uses these fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. Unless you get the fatty acids you will need your body will actually not be able to create a number of of the hormones that it needs.
Your main meals should also incorporate fish like salmon or perhaps lean proteins, as these will also be in a position to help your health. The point that salmon is also loaded with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it also contains other necessary nutrients you’ll need. Then when it comes to lean protein, you should keep in mind that you only need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. In order to minimize your fat intake you should cut off any obvious fat before you cook the meats.
Everybody likes to have dessert just after their meals and if you are one of those people you may want to consider some citrus fruit. Together with vitamin C, you will realize that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these types of fruits. A thing you might want to try for one of your desserts is actually to mix coconut with orange sections and top the combination off with a teaspoon of honey.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.