author: Hunter Higgins
– “1 packages English muffins” – “6 eggs” – “1/4 cup milk” – ” salt and pepper” – “1 envelope hollandaise sauce from store if you like a lot I sugest buying 2” – “1 cup milk” – “1/4 cup butter” – “1 packages cubed ham or ground sausage” – “1 onion diced” – “1 packages shredded cheese I use cheddar or swiss but any will do”
– “Preheat oven to 350” – “spray a 9×13 in pan with non stick spray” – “In a small pot prepare holladaise sauce according to directions on packet.” – “Whisk your eggs with 1/4 cup milk and add salt and pepper.” – “Saute onions with meat or alone in a little butter and olive oil if using precooked ham.” – “Scatter your meat and onions along bottom of pan.” – “Pour eggs over top, add cheese and top off with hollandaise sauce. You don't have to add all the cheese or any, just as much as you like.” – “Cook in oven for 50 – 60 min. Serve immediately over English muffins.”
– eggs – benedict – breakfast
katakunci: eggs benedict breakfast
nutrition: 201 calories
![Eggs Benedict Breakfast Bake](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/6521508278566912/751x532cq70/eggs-benedict-breakfast-bake-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, eggs benedict breakfast bake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Eggs Benedict Breakfast Bake is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Eggs Benedict Breakfast Bake is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have eggs benedict breakfast bake using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
##### The ingredients needed to make Eggs Benedict Breakfast Bake:
1. Get 1 packages English muffins 1. Get 6 eggs 1. Take 1/4 cup milk 1. Get salt and pepper 1. Make ready 1 envelope hollandaise sauce from store if you like a lot I sugest buying 2 1. Take 1 cup milk 1. Take 1/4 cup butter 1. Prepare 1 packages cubed ham or ground sausage 1. Get 1 onion diced 1. Make ready 1 packages shredded cheese, I use cheddar or swiss but any will do
##### Instructions to make Eggs Benedict Breakfast Bake:
1. Preheat oven to 350 1. spray a 9×13 in pan with non stick spray 1. In a small pot prepare holladaise sauce according to directions on packet. 1. Whisk your eggs with 1/4 cup milk and add salt and pepper. 1. Saute onions with meat or alone in a little butter and olive oil if using precooked ham. 1. Scatter your meat and onions along bottom of pan. 1. Pour eggs over top, add cheese and top off with hollandaise sauce. You don't have to add all the cheese or any, just as much as you like. 1. Cook in oven for 50 – 60 min. Serve immediately over English muffins.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food eggs benedict breakfast bake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!