author: Clarence Pearson
– “1/4 cup butter” – “1/4 cup water” – “1/4 tsp salt” – “1 cup sugar” – “1/4 tsp baking soda” – “32 square pieces grahams crackers” – “1 packages 4oz pecan halves” – “1 3oz semisweet chocolate melted”
– “in a 10×13 cake pan, spray butter cooking spray lightly.” – “place graham crackers in pan set a side” – “in a medium saucepan, add butter, water, salt and sugar, on medium-high heat, stir till the temp, reaches 300°F, check with candy thermometer.as soon as it reaches that temp, remove from heat, quickly add baking soda, mix and pour over graham crackers, add the pecans evenly. let cool.” – “drizzle the melted chocolate. let stand at room temp, when harden, break pieces. store in airtight container…enjoy” – “Note :::::make sure u have a working candy thermometer.u dont want this toffee to get hotter then 300”
– sunshines – toffee – pecan
katakunci: sunshines toffee pecan
nutrition: 123 calories
![sunshine's toffee pecan grahams](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/6157766483771392/751x532cq70/sunshines-toffee-pecan-grahams-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, sunshine's toffee pecan grahams. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
This homemade toffee candy has a crunchy graham cracker base and topping of pecans and melted chocolate. It's a sweet treat that makes a great holiday gift. Saltine Toffee Candy is an easy toffee candy recipe made with saltine crackers as the base, topped with toffee, chocolate and chopped pecans.
sunshine's toffee pecan grahams is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. sunshine's toffee pecan grahams is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sunshine's toffee pecan grahams using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
##### The ingredients needed to make sunshine's toffee pecan grahams:
1. Take 1/4 cup butter 1. Prepare 1/4 cup water 1. Get 1/4 tsp salt 1. Get 1 cup sugar 1. Make ready 1/4 tsp baking soda 1. Prepare 32 -square pieces grahams crackers 1. Take 1 packages 4.oz pecan halves 1. Take 1 -3.oz semisweet chocolate melted
These little toffee squares make a great addition to a holiday gift basket or tin. Super easy to prepare and everyone wants more! These Mini Pecan Pies have all the flavors of traditional pecan pie, but in mini form and individual servings. These little toffee squares make a great addition to a holiday gift basket or tin.
##### Steps to make sunshine's toffee pecan grahams:
1. in a 10×13 cake pan, spray butter cooking spray lightly. 1. place graham crackers in pan set a side 1. in a medium saucepan, add butter, water, salt and sugar, on medium-high heat, stir till the temp, reaches 300°F, check with candy thermometer.as soon as it reaches that temp, remove from heat, quickly add baking soda, mix and pour over graham crackers, add the pecans evenly. let cool. 1. drizzle the melted chocolate. let stand at room temp, when harden, break pieces. store in airtight container…enjoy 1. Note :::::make sure u have a working candy thermometer.u dont want this toffee to get hotter then 300
Graham crackers topped with a brown sugar butter mixture and sprinkled with chopped pecans. Susie's South Forty Candies are made fresh without preservatives! Susie's Toffee is a dairy confection. We have found- and our customers agree- that enjoying it frozen is the greatest! Pecans.com is the premier source of pecan pies and pecan candies.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food sunshine's toffee pecan grahams recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!