author: Tommy Alvarado
– “1/2 cup Vermicelli” – “1 ltr Milk” – “1/4 cup Sugar” – “1/4 tspn Salt” – “4 tbsp Condensed milk” – “3 tbsp Sugar for making toffee” – “1-2 tbsp Ghee”
– “🥄Heat the pan, add ghee & roast the vermicelli.” – “🥄Boil milk in another sauce pan. Add the roasted vermicelli and allow to cook in low flame.” – “🥄Add sugar & salt and combine well. Cook for another 5 minutes.” – “🥄Meanwhile add 3 tbsp of sugar into a pan for making toffee. Allow it to melt completely in very low flame. Stir untill golden brown. Remove from flame and add 4 tbsp of condensed milk immediately and combine well. Bring it back to heat & mix well..” – “🥄Add the prepared toffee”
– toffee – vermicelli – kheer
katakunci: toffee vermicelli kheer
nutrition: 143 calories
![Toffee Vermicelli Kheer](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/74118091cd111e67/751x532cq70/toffee-vermicelli-kheer-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, toffee vermicelli kheer. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vermicelli kheer recipe With step by step photos. Seviyan kheer also known as vermicelli kheer Is a must at any festival at our place. Making vermicelli kheer is very easy and does not take much time.
Toffee Vermicelli Kheer is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Toffee Vermicelli Kheer is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have toffee vermicelli kheer using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
##### The ingredients needed to make Toffee Vermicelli Kheer:
1. Prepare 1/2 cup Vermicelli 1. Prepare 1 ltr Milk 1. Get 1/4 cup Sugar 1. Prepare 1/4 tspn Salt 1. Prepare 4 tbsp Condensed milk 1. Make ready 3 tbsp Sugar (for making toffee) 1. Get 1-2 tbsp Ghee
Very similar to Sheer Khurma except that sheer khurma is more rich with. Vermicelli Kheer, a delicious Indian dessert made with milk and vermicelli strands is often served as a sweet accompaniment in lunch or dinner. Vermicelli Kheer Recipe (with Step by Step Photos). Seviyan or vermicelli kheer, is a traditional popular dessert.
##### Steps to make Toffee Vermicelli Kheer:
1. 🥄Heat the pan, add ghee & roast the vermicelli. 1. 🥄Boil milk in another sauce pan. Add the roasted vermicelli and allow to cook in low flame. 1. 🥄Add sugar & salt and combine well. Cook for another 5 minutes. 1. 🥄Meanwhile add 3 tbsp of sugar into a pan for making toffee. Allow it to melt completely in very low flame. Stir untill golden brown. Remove from flame and add 4 tbsp of condensed milk immediately and combine well. Bring it back to heat & mix well.. 1. 🥄Add the prepared toffee
Seviyan or vermicelli kheer, is a traditional popular dessert. Seviyans are thin long strings that looks very much like spaghetti however. vermicelli kheer is a very popular and delicious South Indian recipe. Learn how to make/prepare vermicelli kheer by following this easy recipe. Seviyan / Vermicelli Kheer made in instant pot is a creamy & delicious pudding made with vermicelli, milk and sugar, infused with saffron and cardamom. Seviyan Kheer also known as Vermicelli Kheer Recipe.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food toffee vermicelli kheer recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!