Quick and Easy Steak Quesadillas ~ Easily Gluten Free.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, quick and easy steak quesadillas ~ easily gluten free. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Quick and Easy Steak Quesadillas ~ Easily Gluten Free is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Quick and Easy Steak Quesadillas ~ Easily Gluten Free is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have quick and easy steak quesadillas ~ easily gluten free using 5 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick and Easy Steak Quesadillas ~ Easily Gluten Free:
- Prepare 1 box of thin steak meat (example: Steak-Umm).
- Take 1 of large onion (thickly sliced).
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese (or more, if desired).
- Take of cilantro.
- Get 8 of small corn tortillas (I used Guerrero 5 inch).
Steps to make Quick and Easy Steak Quesadillas ~ Easily Gluten Free:
- Cook the steak meat in a big skillet. (Steak-Umms and similar products are cooked from frozen.) Keep them spread out so they can cook evenly and try to keep them as flat as possible. You will need to cook these a few at a time. When they are cooked on both sides, move the steak to a plate and keep warm..
- Saute the onion slices in the grease from the steak meat. Add additional oil, if necessary. When the onions are done, move them to a bowl and keep warm..
- Spray skillet with oil, if necessary..
- Place 2 tortillas in the skillet. Top with about 1/8 of the cheese on each tortilla..
- Layer with about 1/4 of the steak meat and onions. Sprinkle with some cilantro. Top with about 1/8 of cheese again and then add another tortilla..
- Gently press down on the quesadillas a bit to flatten..
- When the bottom tortilla is lightly browned, gently flip the quesadillas over. Brown on the second side..
- When they are browned and the cheese is melted, move them to a plate and keep warm. They are best when they are slightly crispy and no longer limp..
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients..
- Cut each quesadilla with a pizza cutter and serve..
- Notes: You can serve with salsa, but ours were great without it and more like cheese steak this way. If you want them cheesier, you can use up to 2 cups of cheese. ~~ Yields: 4 Small Quesadillas.
Choosing The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy
One thing that some of you may already recognize is that by ingesting the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the different foods that you will get at all of those take out places. These sorts of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. On this page we are going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
Your state of health can be greatly enhanced by simply eating lots of berries. You will discover that most berries have huge amounts of Vitamin C that you must know is good for your body. One more thing you will realize is that the antioxidants in berries will be higher than just about any other food that you may select to eat and this can assist with your circulatory system. Most people already know that cells begin to break down over time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet can certainly help keep your cells far healthier for longer periods of time.
While most of you have been told repeatedly that vegetables are good for you, and there is a pretty good reason why. Along with possessing a number of vitamins and minerals, you will also find that some vegetables also provide potassium. You will notice that one of the veggies we are referring to is broccoli, which is full of potassium. You will also discover that a salad, made with spinach rather than lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
Also when you are searching for a snack to hold you over in between meals, reach for a handful of nuts or even seeds. You will come to discover that these snack items are generally loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and also seeds will have much more than others. These kinds of fatty acids are essential to helping your body produce the proper quantities of hormones your body needs for a healthy lifestyle. The first thing you may not recognize is that a variety of hormones that you need will only be able to be developed when you have these kinds of fatty acids.
Most of your meals should also incorporate fish including salmon or lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. You will see that salmon is also abundant with Omega-3 and other nutrients. Protein is vital for your diet, however you don’t need to eat a large amount, as a 3 ounces is all you truly need. To be able to limit your fat intake you ought to cut off any visible fat before you prepare the meats.
Also when it comes to having a dessert after your meals you should think of having various citrus fruits. In addition to vitamin C, you will realize that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these types of fruits. One desert that I have always liked is orange pieces blended together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a gentle honey dressing.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can find in any store is in addition not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.