You can cook Lasagna Bake using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lasagna Bake
- It’s 2 lb of ground meat (I used venison).
- It’s 2 of jars of your favorite spaghetti sauce (24 ounces each).
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of zesty Italian dressing.
- Prepare 12 of lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 2 cup of your favorite shredded cheese (I used Mexican blend).
Lasagna Bake step by step
- Brown ground meat and drain.
- Add Italian dressing, spaghetti sauce, garlic.
- Bring ingredients to a boil in high heat..
- Break lasagna noodles into pieces and add to mixture..
- Turn heat to low to medium heat and cover..
- Cook 12-15 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
- Top with cheese. Let stand for 5 minutes..