author: Calvin Herrera
– “1 pack Sweyiaan” – “1 cup Condensed milk” – ” Ghee or butter half cup I used desi ghee” – ” Nuts almond cashews pistachios according to taste” – ” Greased plate”
– “Take a pan, add ghee and crushed sweyiaan, and cook on low flame, tqreebn 5,10 mint.” – “Now add condensed milk, aur achy sy mix krrein ke sweyiaan aur condensed milk ykjaan ho jaye, is mein badaam, narial, pista add krrein aur grease ki hui plate mein daal ke braber kar lein.” – “Ab is pe marks lagalein pieces ke,” – “Aur crispy crunchy toffee enjoy krrein.” – “Note: bht slow flame pe bny get. Teyz aanch pe jl jaye gien.”
– vermicelli – toffee – swayian
katakunci: vermicelli toffee swayian
nutrition: 129 calories
![Vermicelli toffee, swayian pak](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/707f63067bc44a49/751x532cq70/vermicelli-toffee-swayian-pak-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, vermicelli toffee, swayian pak. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vermicelli toffee, swayian pak is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Vermicelli toffee, swayian pak is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Shahi siwayaan is the most important part of our Eid tradition. It is delicious and very different recipe of our family. Try this recipe on this Eid and let.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have vermicelli toffee, swayian pak using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
##### The ingredients needed to make Vermicelli toffee, swayian pak:
1. Take 1 pack Sweyiaan 1. Take 1 cup Condensed milk 1. Take Ghee or butter half cup (I used desi ghee) 1. Get Nuts, almond, cashews, pistachios, according to taste, 1. Make ready Greased plate
The term vermicelli is also used to describe various types of thin noodles from Asia. Cooking semiya/ vermicelli can be quite tricky, because it is quite starchy and gets over cooked within seconds and also it depends on the amount of water you add. If you add a little more water, then you will get a pasty, mushy semiya upma. A hugely popular dish at Harvest Vegetarian Kitchen, this scrumptious vegetable Singapore Vermicelli is gluten free as well as meat free.
##### Instructions to make Vermicelli toffee, swayian pak:
1. Take a pan, add ghee and crushed sweyiaan, and cook on low flame, tqreebn 5,10 mint. 1. Now add condensed milk, aur achy sy mix krrein ke sweyiaan aur condensed milk ykjaan ho jaye, is mein badaam, narial, pista add krrein aur grease ki hui plate mein daal ke braber kar lein. 1. Ab is pe marks lagalein pieces ke, 1. Aur crispy crunchy toffee enjoy krrein. 1. Note: bht slow flame pe bny get. Teyz aanch pe jl jaye gien.
Sweet vermicelli is my kids favorite ,and its way easy to make and much healthier then a cake or candy. my daughter ruqayyah always wants these Hope you will try it.the vermicelli that I use in this recipe is available at any Indian ire Pakistani store the best are from national, or Shan. there are many. Meethi seviyan is a dessert made with vermicelli, sugar, ghee and nuts. It is a lighter version of the seviyan kheer and is great to serve as an after meal dessert. There are a few different ways meethi seviyan is made. It can be made with or without milk.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food vermicelli toffee, swayian pak recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!