Low Carb Taco Delight. Not only are low carb tacos delicious and healthy and perfectly keto-friendly, but they are also a meal that everyone loves. Seriously, have you ever met a person who didn't love tacos? And when you read through this ultimate guide, you'll find there is no shortage of tacos on keto!
I love Mexican food and wasn't willing to part with tacos after starting my low-carb diet. I love cooking low carb Mexican food. You may have noticed that I have quite a collection of them on the site, especially taco-inspired dishes. You can cook Low Carb Taco Delight using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Taco Delight
- It’s of Crust.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 4 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheese (I used Mexican blend).
- Prepare of Topping.
- It’s 1/4 cup of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese (I used Mexican blend).
- It’s 1 lb of ground meat (I used venison).
- You need 3 tsp of taco seasoning.
As I was continuously making these tasty dishes, I found myself mixing this spice blend over and over again. Join is for an epic LOW CARB TACO BATTLE! Today, we test and review the best keto tortilla recipes and low carb taco shell recipes! The problem with the taco seasoning packets you get in the store, is that they contain sugar and starch and are not gluten-free.
Low Carb Taco Delight step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Thoroughly mix egg mixture and pour into a nonstick casserole dish.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until brown.
- Let crust sit for five minutes.
- Brown ground meat and add all remaining ingredients minus cheese.
- Pour topping mix on top of crust..
- Top with cheese and bake for twenty minutes.
You can get a similar flavor with ingredients you already have at home without the sugar, carbs or gluten. Low carb and keto tacos are made with crispy, delicious cheddar shells. They are at least as good as high-carb shells, if not better! Who says you can't enjoy tacos on the keto diet? Simply replace the corn tortilla shells with cheese shells.