author: Lulu Woods
– “400 gms Amul Paneer Cubes” – “6-7 tbsp. powdered sugar or to taste” – “3 tbsp. strawberry jam” – “1/2 tsp. ghee to grease” – ” few almonds and extra jam for garnishing”
– “Mix together paneer, sugar and jam.” – “Transfer to a greased plate and steam for 12-15 minutes.” – “Garnish with jam and almonds. Serve chilled.”
– steamed – strawberry – jam
katakunci: steamed strawberry jam
nutrition: 272 calories
![Steamed Strawberry Jam Sandesh](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/c9155e7c4b26015b/751x532cq70/steamed-strawberry-jam-sandesh-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, steamed strawberry jam sandesh. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Steamed Strawberry Jam Sandesh is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Steamed Strawberry Jam Sandesh is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook steamed strawberry jam sandesh using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
##### The ingredients needed to make Steamed Strawberry Jam Sandesh:
1. Prepare 400 gms Amul Paneer Cubes 1. Get 6-7 tbsp. powdered sugar or to taste 1. Make ready 3 tbsp. strawberry jam 1. Take 1/2 tsp. ghee to grease 1. Get few almonds and extra jam for garnishing
##### Steps to make Steamed Strawberry Jam Sandesh:
1. Mix together paneer, sugar and jam. 1. Transfer to a greased plate and steam for 12-15 minutes. 1. Garnish with jam and almonds. Serve chilled.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food steamed strawberry jam sandesh recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!