Healthy Okonomiyaki. Healthy okonomiyaki recipe with calories and macronutrients included! This is the first of my series called Casual Cooking. Casual Cooking is where I make.
Learn how to make Okonomiyaki, Japanese savory pancake. It's easier than you think ! Узнать причину. Закрыть. The Healthier Okonomiyaki has the following differences: – Egg Substitute instead of Whole Egg – No Chinese Sausage – Lower fat Center Cut bacon instead of Regular Bacon – Less Cooking Oil for. You can cook Healthy Okonomiyaki using 19 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Okonomiyaki
- It’s of Batter.
- It’s 650 g (22.92 oz) of Chinese yam.
- You need 350 g (12.34 oz) of Tofu *semi-firm.
- Prepare 150 g (5.29 oz) of Rice flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Okara powder *soy protein.
- You need 3 of Fish broth soup packets.
- You need 7 of Eggs.
- It’s of Ingredients.
- You need 200 g (7.05 oz) of Vegetables *cabbage, carrot, onion etc.
- Prepare 200 g (7.05 oz) of Shrimp.
- You need 200 g (7.05 oz) of Squid.
- Prepare 200 g (7.05 oz) of Mochi.
- Prepare 200 g (7.05 oz) of Shredded cheese.
- Prepare 60 g (2.11 oz) of Tempura bits.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Okonomi sauce.
- It’s to taste of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare to taste of Bonito flakes.
- It’s to taste of Aonori seaweed.
Okonomiyaki (お好み焼き, o-konomi-yaki) (listen ) is a Japanese savory pancake containing a variety of ingredients in a wheat-flour-based batter; it is an example of konamon. Okonomiyaki is one of my favorite savory pancake, hands down! Hiroshima Okonomiyaki is a Japanese savory pancake with cabbage, bean sprout, noodles, and pork belly Hiroshima-style Okonomiyaki (広島風お好み焼き) is a type of Okonomiyaki that originated in. Okonomiyaki – Japanese Pancake. by healthyhome. in Vegetarian.
Healthy Okonomiyaki step by step
- Wrap tofu in paper towels to take moisture out..
- Chop the ingredients into bite size pieces..
- Vegetables, seafoods etc… you can add anything you like..
- Peel off Chinese yam's skin and then grate it..
- Mix Chinese yam & tofu in the bowl. Break tofu well with using a spatula..
- Add rice powder in it..
- Add okara powder (soy protein) in it. You can skip this process if you do not have okara powder or not interested in..
- Break the fish broth packets and put soup powder in it..
- Add beaten eggs and mix well..
- Add all ingredients and tempura bits in it and mix lightly..
- Put oil into the pan, pour the batter and then shape it with a spatula..
- Flip it over when the bubbles start popping on the surface..
- When it comes to easy to move on the pan, it's done frying..
- Put Okonomi sauce, mayonnaise and then sprinkle bonito flakes and aonori seaweed to taste..
- You can get Okonomi sauce at Amazon or International Markets like Jungle Jim's in Ohio..
Okonomiyaki is a savoury Japanese style pancake that is made with a batter, shredded cabbage, other fresh grated/sliced. Okonomiyaki can be roughly divided into three types: Hiroshima-style, Osaka-style and Tokyo-style (a.k.a. Okonomiyaki – The yummiest pancake in the world with the okonomiyaki secret sauce -A. Okonomiyaki, which roughly translates to "Anything you want grilled," is one of the specialty foods of. For the okonomiyaki batter: Whisk together the Okonomiyaki Flour Blend, water, eggs and salt in a large bowl.