Japanese-style Bread with Pollack Roe, Seaweed, Cheese, and Chikuwa.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, japanese-style bread with pollack roe, seaweed, cheese, and chikuwa. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Japanese-style Bread with Pollack Roe, Seaweed, Cheese, and Chikuwa is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Japanese-style Bread with Pollack Roe, Seaweed, Cheese, and Chikuwa is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have japanese-style bread with pollack roe, seaweed, cheese, and chikuwa using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese-style Bread with Pollack Roe, Seaweed, Cheese, and Chikuwa:
- Take 200 grams of ●Bread (strong) flour.
- Take 100 grams of ●Milk.
- Prepare 40 grams of ●Water.
- Make ready 15 grams of ●Sugar.
- Prepare 15 grams of ●Unsalted butter.
- Get 3 grams of ●Salt.
- Make ready 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- Take 3 of Chikuwa.
- Get 3 slice of Sliced cheese.
- Get 1 of Flavored nori seaweed.
- Prepare 1 of Green onion (minced).
- Take 2 tbsp of ★Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 50 of grams~ ★Mentaiko.
Steps to make Japanese-style Bread with Pollack Roe, Seaweed, Cheese, and Chikuwa:
- Let the bread machine make the bread dough. When it is done, form into a ball, lay seam side down, wrap with plastic wrap, then cover with a damp cloth, and let rest for 15 minutes..
- Cut the chikuwa lengthwise into 4 sections each. Combine the ★ ingredients..
- Roll the dough to 25 x 18 cm..
- As shown in the photo, spread the surface of the dough with the ★ ingredients, leaving 2 cm of an edge empty..
- Place seaweed on the area covered with mayonnaise. Place the sliced cheese on top of the seaweed. Then top with the chikuwa and green onion. Wrap it all up. (If arranged as in the photo to the right, wrap it from the left to the right).
- Since I love green onion, I used quite a lot. But the flavors from the other ingredients are quite strong, so it doesn't taste too astringent..
- Grease the baking pan. The dough sticks easily to the bottom, so line with parchment paper. (Just lining the bottom is fine)..
- Tightly seal the seam. Cut into 5 slices and place on a baking pan. Let rise until doubled in size..
- Preheat the oven to 220°C, lower to 200°C and bake the dough for 10 minutes. Lower it again to 180°C and bake for another 10 minutes. If it seems like it will burn, cover with aluminum foil..
- You can also bake each slice separately in aluminum cups. For this, bake for 15 minutes at 180°C..
- This time, I didn't glaze with egg, but if you would like to do so, please go ahead..
- This time I used a long bread pan to bake the dough, but you can also use a round one♥ If you don't have a pan, you can bake each section separately, as demonstrated in Step 11..
Selecting The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy
Many people do not understand that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the different foods that you will acquire at all of those fast food places. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. On this page we shall be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain in good health.
You will notice that various kinds of berries can be very good for your health. You will realize that most berries have substantial amounts of Vitamin C that you must know is good for your body. Another thing you will realize is that the antioxidants in berries is higher than just about any other food that you may choose to eat and this can aid with your circulatory system. You may likewise be aware that antioxidants are also able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can also help to stop the degeneration of your cells.
One more thing you will want to be sure of is that your eating enough of is your vegetables as this will additionally be able to have a good effect on your health. Along with possessing many different vitamins and minerals, you will additionally find that some vegetables in addition have potassium. As an example, broccoli has plenty of potassium to present you with your daily recommended allowances. You will in addition find that a salad, made with spinach rather than lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
Nuts and various seeds is a much better option when you are trying to find a quick snack to enjoy. Almost all nuts will have plenty of protein and you can also find that many nuts and seeds will even provide your system with essential Omega-3 and Omega-6. Omega-3 and also Omega-6 are classified as essential fatty acids and they are essential simply because your body uses these kinds of fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. Some of these hormones that are needed are only able to be produced by having these fatty acids in your diet.
Most of your meals should also contain fish like salmon or lean proteins, as these will also be in a position to help your health. The point that salmon is also packed with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other necessary nutrients you’ll need. Then when it comes to lean protein, you should remember that you only need to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. Additionally before preparing your steak you really need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from consuming extra fat.
Additionally when it comes to having a dessert following your meals you should consider having various citrus fruits. Citrus fruits additionally present you with vitamin C, as well as other vitamins as well as minerals that can help keep you healthy. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a gentle honey dressing.
For people who want to start living a healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can discover in any store is additionally not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.