Crockpot Mongolian Beef.
You can cook Crockpot Mongolian Beef using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Mongolian Beef
- You need 1 1/2 of lbs. thin sliced braciole beef, sliced into strips about one inch wide.
- It’s 3 TBS. of cornstarch.
- You need 2 TBS. of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 TBS. of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 cup of matchstick carrots.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper, chopped (optional).
- It’s 4 of scallions, sliced on an angle, about a half inch wide.
Crockpot Mongolian Beef instructions
- After slicing the beef, place it in a gallon sized baggie along with cornstarch. Shake it up to coat all the beef with cornstarch..
- Put extra virgin olive oil, garlic, soy sauce, water, brown sugar, ginger, carrots and peppers into the crockpot and stir..
- Add the coated beef to the crockpot and mix well..
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours, stirring occasionally..
- Slice the scallions to use as a topping. Serve over white rice..