You can have Beef Stroganoff using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Stroganoff
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of boneless sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch strips.
- It’s 3 1/2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 can of (10 1/2 oz) condensed beef bouillon.
- You need 1 tbsp of Worcestershire.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dry mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 pints of chopped mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 lb of egg noodles.
Beef Stroganoff step by step
- Dredge steak strips with flour; reserve remaining flour.
- Brown strips in melted butter in 12-inch skillet.
- Add onion and cook 3-4 minutes.
- Remove meat and onion from skillet.
- Blend reserved flour into pan drippings in skillet.
- Cook over medium heat 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Stir in beef bouillon and worcestershire..
- Stirring constantly, cook until thickened.
- Stir in salt, mustard, tomato paste.
- Blend in sour cream.
- Add mushrooms, cook for about 5-10 minutes until the mushrooms soften.
- Add meat.
- Cool quickly.
- Serve over rice or noodles.