Easy Beef and Broccoli (With Carrots).
You can have Easy Beef and Broccoli (With Carrots) using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Beef and Broccoli (With Carrots)
- Prepare of Coating.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- You need 2 tbsp of Water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Main Ingredients.
- You need 1 lb of Beef Round Steak / Strips.
- It’s 4 cup of Broccoli.
- Prepare 1 small of Onion.
- Prepare 2 each of Carrots.
- You need 2 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of Reduced Sodium Soy Sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Ginger.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Corn Starch.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Water.
Easy Beef and Broccoli (With Carrots) instructions
- Coating: In a bowl, combine cornstarch, water, and garlic powder. Mix until smooth. Toss beef in this mixture..
- Sauce: In a bowl, combine soy, brown sugar, ground ginger, corn starch, and water. Mix until smooth..
- In a large skillet or wok over medium high heat, stir-fry beef in 1 tablespoon oil until beef is browned. Remove and keep warm..
- Stir-fry brocolli, carrots, and onion in the remaining oil. Add the beef and sauce..
- Cook about 3 minutes, continously stirring to ensure even cooking..
- Serve over rice..