Twisted Beef Burritos.
You can have Twisted Beef Burritos using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Twisted Beef Burritos
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 2 of burrito size tortillas.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of guacamole.
- It’s 1 cup of salsa.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 cup of beef stock.
- Prepare 1 of roasted bell pepper; red, yellow, or orange; cut into strips.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar and jack cheeses.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white rice.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mole sauce.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
Twisted Beef Burritos step by step
- Heat large saute pan. Add beef. No oil. Add dried spices. Saute for approximately 10 minutes or until beef is fully browned. Drain..
- To roast bell peppers, toss with minimal oil and roast at 400° until skin is peeling, turning once or twice during cooking..
- Return beef to pan. Add stock. Cook until stock has evaporated. Add salsa. Cook until salsa is almost evaporated..
- Cook white rice according to package directions. Toss with mole sauce..
- Layer the burrito shell in this order. Guacamole, beef, rice, bell peppers, and cheese. Roll and serve!.
- Variations; Add pinto or black bean puree or whole, salsa verde, more mole sauce, pico de gallo, roasted tomatoes, spanish rice, mexican rice pilaf, bacon..
- Works with steak, chicken, and pork..