Pepper steak with "Coodles" aka carrot noodles.
You can have Pepper steak with "Coodles" aka carrot noodles using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pepper steak with "Coodles" aka carrot noodles
- You need of small package beef strips.
- Prepare 2 of medium Bell peppers.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced ginger.
- Prepare 2 tsp of low sodium soy sauce.
- You need of peppercorn grinder (I use about 10 turns).
- It’s 2 of large carrots.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
Pepper steak with "Coodles" aka carrot noodles instructions
- Use potato peeler to peel carrots down into long strips and set in its own pan. Add balsamic vinegar on bottom. Turn on low heat..
- In a separate pan, combine sesame oil, soy sauce and ginger. Place beef strips in pan and turn onto low heat. Add pepper on top..
- Julienne your bell peppers or hand slice as thin as you can..
- Turn the beef up to medium, stirring often. Once it starts to brown, add Bell peppers in..
- The carrots can be whatever firmness you prefer. So test and see what tastes best to you 🙂 stir often until it is to your liking..
- Serve hot and enjoy!.
- Additions to increase caloric value : sesame seeds, cashews, almonds.