Stuff rice rolls.
You can have Stuff rice rolls using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuff rice rolls
- It’s 1 packages of banh mong (get at asian store).
- You need 1 packages of Morningstar vegetarian ground beef.
- It’s 2 stalk of celery diced.
- It’s 1 bunch of bean sprouts.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt and pepper as needed.
- It’s 1 bunch of basil leaves – whole or chopped.
- Prepare 1 each of cucumber – sliced in strips.
- It’s to taste of vegetarian fish sauce (nuoc mam).
- It’s 1 cup of mushrooms – diced.
- You need 1 packages of bean curd – sliced strips.
Stuff rice rolls instructions
- Defrost and fry vegetarian ground beef with diced mushrooms, celery for 5 min, add bean sprouts and stir another minute. Add pinch of salt and pepper as needed. Turn off heat. Filling is completed..
- Microwave banh mong 3 minutes in package (steam). Separate banh mong sheet, place on plate, add filling, fold sides in, and roll..
- Top with basil leaves, cucumber, strips of tofu, and nuoc mam (vegetarian fish sauce).