Boiled Nduma/ Arrow roots.
You can cook Boiled Nduma/ Arrow roots using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Boiled Nduma/ Arrow roots
- You need 4 of small arrow roots.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- It’s of Water.
Boiled Nduma/ Arrow roots instructions
- Peeled arrow roots and chop into medium size peices..
- Then put in a Sufuria and add water to the level of the ndumas..
- Add salt and cover with a polythene bag. Then cover with another sufuria or a Sufuria covering..
- Then put to boil in medium heat..
- After 30 minutes check if it is ready by piercing inside the top nduma with a knife of a fork..
- If it is still hard add more water and continue cooking until soft. Then serve with tea..