Duenjang soup (seafood version) 大酱汤.
You can have Duenjang soup (seafood version) 大酱汤 using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Duenjang soup (seafood version) 大酱汤
- Prepare 2 of jumbo shrimps.
- You need 1 of egg, sunrise.
- Prepare 1/3 pack of firm tofu.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 1 cup of leek.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of enoki mushroom.
- It’s 1 of poblano or green pepper.
- You need 1 of baby red sweet pepper.
- You need 1 of scallion.
- It’s 16 oz of chicken or anchovy stock.
- You need 1 Tsp of fresh doenjang or 1/2 Tsp aged doenjang.
Duenjang soup (seafood version) 大酱汤 step by step
- Add half oinion and cubed firm tofu in stock and simmer for half an hour..
- Discard the onion, and add doenjang. I use only half Tsp because my aged 2 year old doenjang is saltier than normal store bought one. You can taste while adding. Start with smaller amount. Continue to cook on high heat for about 10 minutes..
- Get all veggies washed and cut up. Throw into the bubbling stew. Turn down and heat after boiling again and cook until all veggies are soft for about 5 minutes..
- Pan sear a sunrise egg..
- Add the egg on top of the stew and the shrimps. Cook until shrimp are done before adding the final herb, chopped scallions. Serve with sprouted brown rice or sourdough breads Check out my sourdough recipeAsian Yam Spelt sourdough Bread https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/5983642-asian-yam-spelt-sourdough-bread.