Slow Cooker Enchilada Quinoa.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, slow cooker enchilada quinoa. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Slow Cooker Enchilada Quinoa is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Slow Cooker Enchilada Quinoa is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook slow cooker enchilada quinoa using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Enchilada Quinoa:
- Make ready 15 oz of can black beans, drained and rinsed.
- Take 15 oz of can yellow corn, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 30 oz of can (2 cans) of mild or medium red enchilada sauce, divided.
- Make ready 15 oz of can of diced fire roasted tomatoes and green chiles.
- Make ready 1 cup of un-cooked quinoa.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water or chicken stock.
- Make ready 4 oz of cream cheese (light or fat free is okay).
- Get 1 tsp of cumin.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get of salt and pepper.
- Get 1 cup of shredded Mexican style cheese.
- Get 1 lb of browned ground beef, drained (optional).
- Take of Optional Toppings.
- Prepare 1 of sour cream.
- Make ready 1 of diced avocado.
- Take 1 of diced tomatoes.
- Make ready 1 of chopped cilantro.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Enchilada Quinoa:
- Add beans, corn, 1 can of enchilada sauce, diced tomatoes and chiles, quinoa, water (or stock), cream cheese, salt and pepper to the slow cooker. Stir everything together. If you wanted a meated version, add your cooked ground beef (or pork, chicken, turkey) now. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350354-how-to-cook-quinoa.
- Pour remaining can of enchilada sauce on top, then sprinkle with shredded cheese. Cover and cook 4-5 hours on high or 5-7 hours on low..
- Uncover, top with favorite toppings (suggested tomatoes, avocados, sour cream, and chopped cilantro) and serve..
Your State Of Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Consume
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. It’s also advisable to understand that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These kinds of foods are packed with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. In this article we are going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you remain healthy.
You will notice that different kinds of berries can be very good for your health. You will find that most berries have large amounts of Vitamin C that you must know is good for your body. One more thing you will realize is that the antioxidants in berries is higher than just about any other food that you may pick to eat and this can aid with your circulatory system. You may likewise be aware that antioxidants are also able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can additionally help to stop the degeneration of your cells.
While most of you have been told time and time again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a pretty good reason why. Potassium is amongst the things that you will find in various vegetables, not to mention they also contain many various vitamins and minerals you will also need. You will notice that one of the veggies we are discussing is broccoli, which is loaded with potassium. Something different you may want to try is the next time you make a salad try working with spinach as an alternative to your traditional lettuce as you will find that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
Nuts as well as different seeds will certainly be a much better option when you are looking for a quick snack to enjoy. One of many health benefits of these nuts and seeds is the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be present in them. These fatty acids are essential to helping your body create the proper levels of hormones your body needs for a healthy way of life. Unless you get the fatty acids you’ll need your body will actually not be able to generate a few of the hormones that it requires.
Now when it comes to the main food items that you have for dinner, you might want to make sure you are eating a good amount of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. You will recognize that salmon can also be abundant with Omega-3 and various other nutrients. Now when you decide to have a steak for supper one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will supply you with all the protein you will require for the day. To be able to minimize your fat intake you really should cut off any visible fat before you prepare the meats.
Also when it comes to having a dessert after your meals you should think of having various citrus fruits. In addition to vitamin C, you will discover that there are many other health benefits that you will find in these types of fruits. One thing you might want to try for one of your desserts is to mix coconut with orange sections and top the combination off with a teaspoon of honey.
By simply following some of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. One thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.