Pan Fried Sandwich.
You can have Pan Fried Sandwich using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pan Fried Sandwich
- It’s 10 Slice of White Bread.
- It’s 50 g of Margarine or Butter.
- Prepare 1 can of Sardine in Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- You need 2 of Shallots – Mince.
- It’s 3 Cloves of Garlics – Mince.
- It’s of Cilantro.
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- Prepare of Salt & Sugar for Taste.
Pan Fried Sandwich step by step
- Heat up cooking oil in a pan. Throw minced shallots and garlics into the pan and cook till it a little bit brown..
- Put in the canned Sardine next and stir until it cooked. Add Cilantro, salt and sugar. Turn off the heat..
- Make Sandwiches..
- Crack the eggs 1 at a time in a plate. Season it with Black pepper Powder. Stir it..
- Heat up butter or margarine pan on medium heat..
- Dip the sandwich into the eggs before frying it. Fry until it look a bit golden then it's ready. Repeat..