Single Serving Beef Taco.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, single serving beef taco. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Single Serving Beef Taco is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Single Serving Beef Taco is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook single serving beef taco using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Single Serving Beef Taco:
- Make ready of Everything to do with the beef😂.
- Prepare To taste of Beef of choice (But not ground beef).
- Get As needed of Beef marinade (I used a soy sauce and lemon based marinade).
- Get 3-5 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Make ready to taste of Onions and garlic, chopped,.
- Get as needed of Olive/Vegetable oil,.
- Make ready 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Get to taste of Paprika and salt,.
- Make ready as needed of Water/Beef stock,.
- Take of For assembly.
- Prepare of Avocado slices/ Guacamole.
- Make ready of Salsa of choice (I recommend tomato pineapple).
- Prepare of Herbs of choice (Coriander, Cilantro,etc), optional.
- Make ready of Yoghurt sauce (Recipe below).
- Take of Yoghurt sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of plain yoghurt/greek yoghurt.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1 of small garlic, finely diced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare to taste of Salt,.
- Take to taste of Black pepper,.
Instructions to make Single Serving Beef Taco:
- First, marinate the beef for at least 1 hour..
- After, add in oil to a saucepan and sear the beef on both sides until rare or medium rare..
- Take it out and cut into bit size pieces..
- In the same pot (don't rinse it) add in the onions and garlic and sautée until fragrant, add in the remaining marinade, tomato puree, water or stock, lemon juice and season and cook until slightly thick and bubbly..
- Then, add in the beef and cook stirring frequently until the beef is cooked to your taste..
- For the yoghurt sauce, combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and leave for about 5 minutes to absorb more of the garlic flavour..
- Char the tortilla in a pan and wrap around a rolling pin for about 30 seconds to hold it's shape..
- Finally, assemble the taco in whatever order you prefer. Enjoy!.
Deciding On The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Healthy
Many individuals do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food spot. These sorts of foods are packed with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. You will be delighted to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be ingesting every day.
Among the first types of foods you ought to be eating plenty of, is various berries. The first thing you will learn about berries is just about any sort of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Almost all berries also have loads of anti-oxidants, which is really beneficial to your overall health and is especially good for your circulatory system. Most people already realize that cells begin to break down in time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet will help keep your cells healthier for longer periods of time.
You must remember your parents telling you to make sure you eat your vegetables, that is because this is extremely important for a healthy body. Potassium is among the things that you will locate in various vegetables, not to mention they also contain many various vitamins and minerals you will additionally need. One of the veggies that will supply you with the potassium you’ll need is broccoli. Another thing you may want to try is the next time you make a salad try working with spinach instead of your traditional lettuce as you will discover that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
Nuts and also different seeds will be a much better option when you are trying to find a quick snack to enjoy. You will come to discover that these snack items are loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and seeds will have much more than others. Omega-3 as well as Omega-6 are classified as essential fatty acids and they’re essential simply because your body uses these fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. One thing you may not recognize is that several hormones that you need will only be able to be developed when you have these types of fatty acids.
Now when it comes to the main food items that you should have for dinner, you may want to make sure you are eating a good amount of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. The fact that salmon is also loaded with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other necessary nutrients you’ll need. And whenever it comes to lean protein, you should bear in mind that you only need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. To be able to limit your fat intake you should cut off any obvious fat before you cook the meats.
Additionally when it comes to having a dessert soon after your meals you should consider having various citrus fruits. All of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also required for maintaining your health. You may also want to put together a couple of things like orange sections, shredded coconut blended with a teaspoon of honey.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you should take these recommendations to heart. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.