Savory Pepper Steak.
You can have Savory Pepper Steak using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Savory Pepper Steak
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of round steak, cut into 1/2 in. strips.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 of onion (small).
- You need 4 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper, diced.
- You need 1 can of 16 oz. Italian style tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of beef bouillon.
- You need 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of steak seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of steak sauce.
Savory Pepper Steak instructions
- Toss steak in salt, pepper, flour..
- Place in gallon-sized freezer bag..
- In a medium bowl, mix together the rest of the ingredients. Add to bag..
- Cook in crockpot on low for 8 hours..