author: Mamie Colon
– “1 cup boiled chickpeas” – “1 medium sized onion chopped” – “1 tomato chopped” – “1 green chilli chopped” – “to taste Salt” – “1/2 teaspoon Red chilli powder” – ” Juice of one lemon” – “1/2 cup cornflakes” – “1 pinch sugar” – “1/4 cup roasted peanuts” – ” Fresh coriander leaves chopped to garnish”
– “In a bowl, add boiled chick peas, onion, chopped tomato and green chilli.” – “Add salt, red chilli powder, lemon juice and a pinch of salt. Give everything a nice toss.” – “Add peanuts and cornflakes to the bowl. Mix well. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.” – “Tip: Add cornflakes and peanuts just when you are about to serve; otherwise, they will lose their crunch”
– crunchy – chickpea – salad
katakunci: crunchy chickpea salad
nutrition: 258 calories
![Crunchy chickpea salad](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/71bad6096b762ee7/751x532cq70/crunchy-chickpea-salad-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, crunchy chickpea salad. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crunchy chickpea salad is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Crunchy chickpea salad is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Chickpea Salad with tomatoes, cucumber, avocado and easy Mediterranean dressing. Ingredients are so simple, this healthy salad is. Make this classic lunch favourite vegetarian by replacing the chicken with chickpeas.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook crunchy chickpea salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
##### The ingredients needed to make Crunchy chickpea salad:
1. Make ready 1 cup boiled chickpeas 1. Make ready 1 medium sized onion chopped 1. Take 1 tomato chopped 1. Take 1 green chilli chopped 1. Make ready to taste Salt 1. Prepare 1/2 teaspoon Red chilli powder 1. Prepare Juice of one lemon 1. Prepare 1/2 cup cornflakes 1. Prepare 1 pinch sugar 1. Make ready 1/4 cup roasted peanuts 1. Make ready Fresh coriander leaves chopped to garnish
The process of roasting chickpeas (for a healthy snack) or crouton replacement salad topping starts with these basic steps that are pretty key to. Delicious curried chickpea salad loaded with crunchy veggies and seasoned with traditional yellow curry. It makes for a filling lunch served over greens! Why not try a delicious Crunchy Chickpea Peanut Thai Salad.
##### Instructions to make Crunchy chickpea salad:
1. In a bowl, add boiled chick peas, onion, chopped tomato and green chilli. 1. Add salt, red chilli powder, lemon juice and a pinch of salt. Give everything a nice toss. 1. Add peanuts and cornflakes to the bowl. Mix well. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves. 1. Tip: Add cornflakes and peanuts just when you are about to serve; otherwise, they will lose their crunch
The ingredients are familiar but the taste is something different and delicious. These chickpea wedge salads are super delicious, crunchy and refreshing! They are filling and satisfying, vegetarian to boot and are quick and easy to throw together! This Vegan Chickpea Salad recipe is quick and easy and makes the perfect lunch or snack. This Vegan Chickpea Salad is just as delicious as the traditional and now everyone asks me for this.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food crunchy chickpea salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!