Brad's Lil smokie appetizer.
You can cook Brad's Lil smokie appetizer using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's Lil smokie appetizer
- Prepare 2 of pkgs cheese filled Lil smokies.
- You need 2 of tube crescent roll dough.
Brad's Lil smokie appetizer step by step
- Unroll crescent roll dough. There should be 8 triangles. Leave 2 together to make 4 rectangles..
- Cut each rectangle into 4 strips lengthwise. Then cut those strips in half width wise..
- Roll each little strip around a little smokie. Place on a greased baking sheet. Leave enough room in between for dough to rise..
- Bake at 375 for 10 -14 minutes or until dough starts to brown..
- Serve with bbq sauce or ranch. Or whatever you want to dip in. Enjoy..