Slow Cooker Pepper Steak.
You can cook Slow Cooker Pepper Steak using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Pepper Steak
- It’s 1.5 of lbs. Beef strips green bell pepper 1 red bell pepper, white.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water 2 beef bouillon cubes 1 Tbsp. cornstarch.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp. of soy sauce ¼ tsp. ground ginger ¼ tsp. garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of black pepper 2 tsp. brown sugar.
Slow Cooker Pepper Steak instructions
- Place the beef, bell peppers and onions in a 4-quart or larger slow cooker. Set aside..
- Add ¼ cup of the water in a glass, drop the beef bouillon cubes into in and microwave for 60 seconds, stir the bouillon cubes until the dissolve in the water..
- In a small bowl combine the other ¼ cup water (make this cold water), and the cornstarch, soy sauce, ginger, garlic powder, black pepper, and brown sugar, whisk until the cornstarch dissolves..
- Add the hot beef bouillon water to this mixture and stir..
- Now pour this sauce over the beef, peppers and onions in the slow cooker..
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5 hours. Serve over steamed rice 🍚.