Airy Tortillas Made with All-Purpose Flour & Yeast.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, airy tortillas made with all-purpose flour & yeast. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Airy Tortillas Made with All-Purpose Flour & Yeast is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Airy Tortillas Made with All-Purpose Flour & Yeast is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook airy tortillas made with all-purpose flour & yeast using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Airy Tortillas Made with All-Purpose Flour & Yeast:
- Make ready 200 grams of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Olive oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Coarse salt (or 1/4 teaspoon regular salt).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Parsley (dried).
- Take 130 grams of Milk.
- Take 4 grams of Dry yeast.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Take 1 of adjustment, dusting All-purpose flour.
Instructions to make Airy Tortillas Made with All-Purpose Flour & Yeast:
- Warm the milk to skin temperature. Add the dry yeast and sugar and let sit for 10 minutes..
- Place olive oil, salt, and parsley into a bowl. Cover everything with the all-purpose flour..
- Pour in half of the yeast mixture and mix roughly with your hands. Add the remaining yeast mixture and mix in completely..
- Once it starts to form a ball, turn it onto the counter. Knead for 5 minutes while spreading out the dough. If it's too sticky, add a little flour..
- Once it becomes smooth, form it into a ball and return to the bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and heat it in a double boiler for the first proof. (The dough should become 1.5 – 2x the original volume.).
- Move the dough back to the counter and punch it down to remove the gas. Divide it into 6 portions with a knife. Form each portion into a ball and cover them with a damp cloth. Let sit for 15 minutes..
- Roll each ball out thinly with a rolling pin. Heat both sides in a frying pan (without oil) on medium heat..
- Roll up with your favorite fillings and enjoy!.
- I wrapped up some cheese, green lettuce, and tomatoes..
Choosing The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Healthy
The one thing that some of you may already recognize is that by eating the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food location. These types of foods are packed with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. You will be happy to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you ought to be eating every day.
You will recognize that different types of berries can be really good for your health. The amount of vitamin C that can be obtained in berries, is one of the main reasons you need to be eating berries. You will also find that berries have antioxidants which is not just beneficial to your circulatory system but additionally for your basic health as well. Another thing you will see that these antioxidants can help you with will be keeping your cells healthy, this can help your system to fight off a variety of diseases.
You must remember your parents telling you to ensure that you eat your vegetables, that is mainly because this is extremely important for a healthy and balanced body. Along with possessing a variety of vitamins and minerals, you will additionally find that some vegetables also provide potassium. One of the vegetables that will provide the potassium you will need is broccoli. You will additionally realize that a salad, made with spinach as opposed to lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
Also when you are searching for a snack to hold you over in between meals, reach for a handful of nuts or even seeds. The majority of nuts will have lots of protein and you can in addition find that many nuts and seeds will even provide your body with vital Omega-3 and Omega-6. Your body will use these fatty acids as a foundation for creating hormones which your body needs to stay healthy. The first thing you may not recognize is that several hormones that you need will only be able to be developed when you have these fatty acids.
With regards to sitting down to supper you should also think about lean proteins and fish such as salmon. The fantastic thing about salmon is that as well as other nutrients additionally it is loaded with Omega-3. And when it comes to lean protein, you should bear in mind that you only have to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. Furthermore before preparing your steak you will need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from taking in extra fat.
Everybody likes to have dessert following their meals and if you are one of those men and women you may want to think about some citrus fruit. Most of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also required for maintaining your health. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a gentle honey dressing.
By following a number of the suggestions above you will find that you’ll be living a healthier life. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.