Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers.
You can have Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
- It’s 1 lb of bacon.
- It’s 6 each of jalapenos.
- You need 12 each of little smokies.
- You need 1/2 cup of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded cheese.
Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers instructions
- Cut jalapenos in half, remove seeds..
- Warm cream cheese in microwave for 10 to 15 seconds to soften..
- Spread cream cheese on inside of jalapenos, more or less based on your preference. Sprinkle shredded cheese, I used just a pinch of a Mexican blended cheese..
- Lay the little smokie in cheese. Wrap a full strip of bacon around jalapenos and use toothpick to hold in place..
- Add to smoker for about 2 or 3 hours depending on how hot your temp is set. I like it under 200°F for about 3 hours, longer if you like crispy bacon..
- Variations includes sprinkled brown sugar on top prior to cooking. Or, add some seasoning to cream cheese to spice them up. Bake in oven if you don't have a smoker..