Bacon Wrapped Weenies.
You can have Bacon Wrapped Weenies using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Weenies
- You need 1 packages of lil smokies or weenies.
- Prepare 1 lb of package of bacon.
- Prepare 1 of toothpicks.
- Prepare 1 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1 dash of of cayenne pepper(optional).
Bacon Wrapped Weenies instructions
- In a small sauce pan on medium heat mix ketchup and brown sugar. Cook until it begins to boil then remove from heat and set aside..
- Take bacon out of package(don't separate it yet). Cut slab of bacon into 4 pieces. This will give you enough for all the weenies. There were 27 weenies in my package and I had bacon left over..
- Separate the bacon, wrap each weenie in a piece of bacon and secure with toothpick..
- Cook on the grill or in the oven at 375 until bacon is crispy. About 20 mins depending on your grill or oven. Just watch them..
- After the bacon is crispy, brush on your sauce and cook for 5 more minutes..