Crispy Golden Corn Kernels.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, crispy golden corn kernels. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crispy Golden Corn Kernels is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Crispy Golden Corn Kernels is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have crispy golden corn kernels using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Golden Corn Kernels:
- Prepare 2 Cup of sweet corn kernels.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of all-purpose flour (maida).
- Get 1 teaspoon of rice flour.
- Make ready 2 tablespoon of corn flour.
- Get 2 teaspoon of ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of red chilli flakes.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of Salt to taste.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Get 2 cups of Oil for deep frying.
- Take of To Stir Fry.
- Prepare 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Take 1 of tomato finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small capsicum finely chopped.
- Get 2 teaspoon of Fresh Coriander/ Hara Dhaniya.
- Take 1 of Green Chilli finely chopped.
- Get 1 teaspoon of chaat masala.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of white Vinegar.
- Make ready 2 pinch of Pepper Powder.
Steps to make Crispy Golden Corn Kernels:
- Wash and Drain the water from the corn kernels.
- Take a bowl and add corns, salt and pepper powder in it and mix..
- Sprinkle all purpose flour, rice flour and corn flour over it and mix. (sprinkle few drops of water if required) Let it rest for a minute..
- Heat enough oil to deep fry in a deep and wide pan..
- Add a handful of corn in the hot oil and once and fry and once it start crackling then cover the pan partially with a lid as the corn may splutter and heat your face or body..
- When the corn become crisp it start floating on the oil. Now it's done, remove from the pan, and drain on an absorbent paper..
- Repeat the process with the remaining corns..
- To Temper/stir fry Heat a teaspoon of oil in a pan, add chopped green chillies onions and capsicum and stir fry for few seconds..
- Add chopped tomatoes fresh coriander,soy sauce,vinegar, pepper powder, chaat masala and mix well..
- Now add fried corn and mix/toss properly. It's done..
- Serve hot and crispy corns immediately.
Deciding On The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy
Many people do not understand that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. It’s also advisable to understand that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These sorts of foods are packed with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. You will be happy to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you need to be eating every day.
One of the first sorts of foods you need to be eating plenty of, is various berries. The first thing you will learn about berries is just about any variety of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Additionally, you will find that berries have antioxidants which is not merely beneficial to your circulatory system but in addition for your basic health as well. Most people already realize that cells begin to break down over time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet can certainly help keep your cells much healthier for longer periods of time.
Even though most of you have been told time and time again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a really good reason why. Potassium is among the things that you will discover in various vegetables, and of course they also contain many various vitamins and minerals you will also need. One of the vegetables that will provide you with the potassium you will need is broccoli. Another thing you might want to try is the next time you make a salad try using spinach rather than your traditional lettuce as you will discover that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
Nuts and also various seeds will be a much better option when you are trying to find a quick snack to enjoy. Almost all nuts will have a lot of protein and you can in addition find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your body with vital Omega-3 and Omega-6. Omega-3 and also Omega-6 are classified as essential fatty acids and they are essential simply because your body utilizes these types of fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. The first thing you may not comprehend is that a variety of hormones that you need will only be able to be produced when you have these kinds of fatty acids.
Your main meals should also include fish including salmon or lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. The fact that salmon is also loaded with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other necessary nutrients you’ll need. Now when you choose to have a steak for dinner one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will supply you with all the protein you will need for the day. In addition before cooking your steak you really need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from consuming extra fat.
Citrus fruit will be one of the better things that you could have for your desserts, as opposed to having a piece of cake or even ice cream. Citrus fruits also supply you with vitamin C, as well as other vitamins as well as minerals that can certainly help keep you healthy. A thing you may want to try for one of your desserts is actually to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mixture off with a teaspoon of honey.
By following some of the suggestions above you will see that you will end up living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can find in any store is additionally not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.