Sausage Cheese Keish.
You can have Sausage Cheese Keish using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sausage Cheese Keish
- It’s 1 packages of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of Hillshire Lil Smokies.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 3 cup of Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 1 small of onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of sofrito.
- It’s 2 tbsp of recanto.
- It’s 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 packages of sazon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minc garlic.
Sausage Cheese Keish step by step
- On top of stove, medium heat, 2 tablespoons olive oil. Add chop onion, sausage and garlic. Add coniments and brown ..
- Shredded cheese and add egg. Scramble. Drain pan with meat. In muffin pan, spray with Pam. Place strips of the Pillsbury dough in bottom of each muffin, take dough and place around muffin pan. Basically hand work the dough in the muffin pan, like a cupcake holder..
- By hand about a pinch of shredded cheese for first layer, then tsblespoon of meat and 2 tablespoons of egg. Cook at 350 in oven until brown for about 15 minutes, check with toothpick. Depending on the size of your muffin pan will be possible longer cook time. Serve for breakfast or quick snack..