Spider Dogs with Marinara sauce. Hot dogs with spaghetti noodles cooked through them to look like spiders. First, surprise and delight your kids with Spider Dogs! So easy to make, but so fun to eat.
For this week's installment of #SundaySupper, we are bringing in the whole Feel free to toss them in this awesome, super easy homemade marinara sauce, Alfredo sauce or even pesto! It's not only incredibly fun to make but. Marinara sauce can be substituted for enchilada sauce. You can have Spider Dogs with Marinara sauce using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spider Dogs with Marinara sauce
- Prepare 250 g of Fatti's and Moni's spaghetti.
- It’s 4 of thick Vienna sausages.
- It’s 250 ml of canned tomatoes (I used home canned tomatoes).
- You need 4 of huge garlic cloves (chopped).
- Prepare 2 of Tbpn cooking oil.
- Prepare 2 of Spring onions (chopped).
- It’s 1 Tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare to taste of Salt ad pepper.
It may need more zest and spice to make it taste similar, however. PCH: seafood pasta served with marinara sauce would be pasta with a sauce of tomatoes, garlic and herbs. My dog ate about a half cup of pizza hut marinara pasta and about a third of a pizza hut bread stick. (stole it from my plate while I was in the bathroom) Should I be really She ate some chicken with teriyaki sauce on it JA: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if the dog will be able to digest that.
Spider Dogs with Marinara sauce step by step
- Cut viennas into similar sized pieces.
- Cut spaghettis in half and thread 8 strands through each vienna piece. Set aside..
- Bring salted water to a boil.
- Meanwhile heat oil in a saucepan and sautee the onions and garlic until cooked and fragrant. Add the tomatoes, season and let cook on low heat until thickened. Stir in balsamic vinegar and close the lid to keep warm until the whole dish is put together.
- And to the boiling water, add your threaded spaghettis and cook as per package instructions (mine cooked for 15minutes). Do not overcrowd your pot, be open to using two pots if you do not have one large enough.
- Drain well and serve with the marinara sauce.
A zesty tomato sauce flavored witholives and anchovies. In a medium sauce pan heat oil over medium-low heat. Add garlic, cook few seconds then stir in diced tomatoes. Add sugar, basil, oregano, bay leaf, pepper flakes if used, salt and pepper. This recipe for Zoodles Marinara is super easy to make, full of delicious flavors, and it's naturally vegetarian and gluten-free!