Tuna Pasta Bake.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, tuna pasta bake. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tuna Pasta Bake is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Tuna Pasta Bake is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have tuna pasta bake using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Pasta Bake:
- Make ready 2 of chopped onion.
- Get 2 can of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of sweetcorn.
- Get 2 medium of carrots.
- Take 2 can of tuna in water.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garlic powder or on crushed clove..
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried basil..
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of suger. to taste.
- Take 400 grams of dried pasta. macaroni or penn or twills. for this one I used cavatappi.
Steps to make Tuna Pasta Bake:
- Cook pasta in lots of water. Leave pasta al denta. Drain rince and cool..
- Fry chopped onion in a little oil. Leave firm to bite..
- Add 2 tins of chopped tomatoes to onions and simmer..
- Add garlic powder, basil, suger and salt / pepper to mix, simmer for 5 mins on low heat. Taste and season to taste..
- Put tin of sweetcorn and 2 tins of tuna in large mixing bowl..
- After tomato mix has simmered add to mixing bowl and mix together. Leave to stand for 15 mins+.
- Add cooked carrots to mix..
- After pasta has drained add to bowl mix together. Leave for at least 3 hours for pasta to soak up juices..
- If pasta has soaked up all the juices and the mix is stiff and dry add passata or more tomatos to loosen. Remember you are going to bake it later..
- Put mix into oven dish or dishes fill to just below the top..
- Grate cheese on top to cover and bake untill cheese golden brown on 200 c Serve with green salad and garlic bread or chill and freeze. Keeps well in fridge or freezer. Microwave to reheat..
- This is the basic recipe but there are lots of variations such as cream cheese stirred into mix before cheese top go's on. Also replace tuna with cooked bacon and fresh cherry tomatoes, and or chicken. Also mix bread crumbs with cheese for crunchy top or cheese and onion crisps crumbled on top and then cheese. You can add peppers to mix and or peas and herbs and spices to your taste. Also my favorite is a layer of cheese sauce on top and then grated cheese. Cheap nutritional and taste great..
Your Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Consume
The one thing that some of you may already understand is that by eating the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. You should also comprehend that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These kinds of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. This is why we are going to be going over the foods that you should be eating that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Your state of health can be greatly improved by simply eating plenty of berries. You will realize that most berries have large amounts of Vitamin C that you must understand is good for your body. One more thing you will recognize is that the antioxidants in berries is higher than just about any other food that you may pick to eat and this can assist with your circulatory system. Another thing you will see that these antioxidants can help you with is keeping your cells healthy, this can help one’s body to fight off a number of diseases.
While most of you have been told time and time again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a very good reason why. You may already know that most of the vitamins you need everyday can be found in various vegetables, but you will also be able to find required potassium in vegetables as well. One of the vegetables that can supply you with the potassium you’ll need is broccoli. Another thing you might like to try is the next time you make a salad try working with spinach as an alternative to your traditional lettuce as you will find that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
While some of you love to have your snack foods, instead of reaching for the chips try getting some nuts. You will come to find that these snack items are usually loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and seeds will have a lot more than others. Your body will use these types of fatty acids as a building block for creating hormones that your body requires to stay healthy. Some of these hormones that are needed are only able to be made by having these fatty acids within your diet.
Now when it comes to the primary food items that you’ll have for dinner, you may well want to be certain that you’re eating plenty of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. The fantastic thing about salmon is that as well as other nutrients it’s also loaded with Omega-3. Protein is essential for your diet, however you don’t have to eat a lot, as a 3 ounces is all you actually need. In order to limit your fat intake you should cut off any noticeable fat before you cook the meats.
Everybody likes to have dessert after their meals and if you are one of those folks you may want to think about some citrus fruit. Together with vitamin C, you will find that there are many other health benefits that you will find in these fruits. One desert that I have always enjoyed is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a light honey dressing.
By following some of the suggestions above you will notice that you’ll be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can find in any store is in addition not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.