Chicken Roll Up With Cranberry And Cheese.
You can have Chicken Roll Up With Cranberry And Cheese using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Roll Up With Cranberry And Cheese
- You need 1 dash of spicy cajun mix seasoning.
- Prepare 6 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare of OPTIONAL FILLINGS MIXTURE 1.
- It’s 1 cup of dried cranberry.
- Prepare 2 cup of spaghetti sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of small prickle Green pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 4 slice of chedder or mozarella cheese.
- Prepare of OPTION FILLINGS MIXTURE 2.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ricotta cheese.
- You need 2 cup of sundried tomato.
- Prepare 1 of roasted red pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
Chicken Roll Up With Cranberry And Cheese step by step
- Lightly pound to flaten chicken breast and season with cajun seasoning.
- Filling up with 1 tbsp of mixture then roll up.
- Lightly oil baking tray or foil then bake at 200C for 20 minute or longer depending on the thickness of the chicken then broil top for another 10 minutes till top are lightly brown and crispy.
- OPTIONAL SERVING WITH SPAGHETTI.
- Reserved baked chicken juice and top on spaghetti and serve with chicken roll up (with cheese cranberry and caper in spaghetti sauce).