Chicken Ricotta Manicotti.
You can have Chicken Ricotta Manicotti using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Ricotta Manicotti
- It’s of For the filling.
- You need 1 large of chicken breast.
- You need 1 box of Manicotti.
- It’s 2 cup of Ricotta.
- Prepare 1 small of can of green chillis.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced peppers, onion, tomato, mushroom.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Italian dry salami.
- Prepare 1 dash of olive oil.
- You need 1 dash of salt & pepper.
- It’s of For toppings.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mixed cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olives.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Green onions.
- You need 1 of Your favorite marinara sauce.
Chicken Ricotta Manicotti instructions
- heat water to a slow boil, add manicotti shells.
- try to pre cook your chicken breast but if not 375 for about 30-40 min, I usually do 3 large breasts for about an hour.
- meanwhile.. dice all stuffing ingredients and mix green chilies, mushroom, tomato, ricotta, salami, peppers, onion, a dash of olive oil, salt and pepper and a pinch of shredded cheese.
- shred your chicken and add to filling mixture.
- drain shells and run cool water over them to prevent them from sticking together.
- coat bottom of baking dish with 4-5 healthy scoops of marinara sauce.
- Carefully stuff manicotti shells and put them on top of the sauce in baking dish.
- Add toppings or marinara sauce salt pepper cheese olives and green onions.
- bake for 20 min at 350.