author: Dennis Franklin
– “1/2 lb cabbage slaw mix” – “6 Serranos slices extremely thin” – “2 avocados small diced” – ” Juice of 1 12 to 2 lemons” – ” Maries coleslaw dressing” – ” Red pear thinly julienned I used a mandolin”
– “Add all dry ingredient and then add the lemon and toss well” – “Slowly add the dressing until your satisfied with the consistency. I make it creamy for my fish tacos.”
– blackened – salmon – tacos
katakunci: blackened salmon tacos
nutrition: 244 calories
![Blackened salmon tacos with Spicy Avocado pear slaw](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/b02687ee8aed1cd9/751x532cq70/blackened-salmon-tacos-with-spicy-avocado-pear-slaw-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, blackened salmon tacos with spicy avocado pear slaw. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Blackened salmon tacos with Spicy Avocado pear slaw is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Blackened salmon tacos with Spicy Avocado pear slaw is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have blackened salmon tacos with spicy avocado pear slaw using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
##### The ingredients needed to make Blackened salmon tacos with Spicy Avocado pear slaw:
1. Make ready 1/2 lb cabbage slaw mix 1. Take 6 Serrano’s slices extremely thin 1. Make ready 2 avocados small diced 1. Prepare Juice of 1 1/2 to 2 lemons 1. Prepare Marie’s coleslaw dressing 1. Prepare Red pear thinly julienned (I used a mandolin)
##### Instructions to make Blackened salmon tacos with Spicy Avocado pear slaw:
1. Add all dry ingredient and then add the lemon and toss well 1. Slowly add the dressing until your satisfied with the consistency. I make it creamy for my fish tacos.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food blackened salmon tacos with spicy avocado pear slaw recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!